Calling all Heroes for Hope!
We would like to extend a personal invitation to you and encourage you to become a member of our organization!
UACF offers its members a variety of engaging and informative publications, networking opportunities, events, classes, and public policy education activities, among other benefits:
- Quarterly newsletter
- e-Alerts (electronic news on mental health in California)
- Informative website
- Toll-free hotline
- List of services available in your area and statewide
- Schedule of training courses for parents and families
- Information on how to organize support groups
- Learn how to become a Parent Partner
- Employment opportunity bulletins for Parent Partners and others
- Opportunities to meet Legislators in your district and at the State Capitol
- Representation in our statewide advocacy efforts
United Advocates for Children and Families
2035 Hurley Way, Suite 290
Sacramento, CA 95825
Thank you for your consideration in joining UACF. Together we can make a difference for our children and families. If you have any questions, please contact our offices today.