Welcome to United Advocates for Children and Families (UACF). This site was designed by parents who have children in the public mental health system. It provides support and information for parents and families whose children receive mental health services.
Promote the emotional, behavioral and social well-being of children, youth and families through transformational leadership.
Inspire Hope and Courage
Seven Principles That Guide Our Work
- Family Driven, Hope Centered, and Youth Guided
- Full Domain and Environment of the Child
- Community Based Support Services
- Culturally and Linguistically Competent
- Prevention and Early Intervention
- Strength Based Intervention
- Interagency Collaboration
Our 3 Goals:
- To provide a voice for family members
- Empower family members and health care professionals through training and technical assistance
- To form strategic partnerships to leverage local and statewide resources.